The HAPP12 and 12A scissor hoists are great for people who want a full rise scissor lift that allows you to work on the car’s drive train easily. It packs flat when you aren’t using it and can be used for all kinds of automotive maintenance and repairs. The 1850 lift height is more than many of the non Happ lifts sold in the market (most Happ lifts have a 1900mm lift height)
The HAPP 12 is optimised for low frequency users as it uses electronic solenoids to operate the safety latch, making the installation and operation simpler as it does not require any compressed air connection to operate. Most users of scissor lifts prefer this option.
The HAPP 12A is optimised for high frequency users as it uses air solenoids which can be used repeatedly without change in operation. The air solenoids require a compressed air supply to be available at all times when lowering as safety latch is held out by the air solenoid during lowering.
Happ12 – $4790.00 gst inclusive
Happ12A – $4990.00 gst inclusive
WH&S kit – $200 for businesses
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email email@example.com for more information.Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
Please contact Maree for information on any of the following HAPP lifts.
In stock currently:
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.