This hoist can be purchased under the New Adopter Program Sale for $2390 – $300 discount for a short period. If you can read this, you are still in that time frame
We are proud to announce that we are now the sole Australian trading company for these quality hoists for this large multi-national company. All our hoists are sold with a C.E. (European Certificate, meaning they have been tried, tested and passed). All internal welds are inspected by external quality assurance engineers before powder coating.
The HAPP30P two post floor plate hoist, with hydraulic lift is ideal for home enthusiasts that want maximum lift height and support for those unusual sized vehicles with our GEN 2 arms.This lift has a 2 point manual release mechanism. We also supply a single point release version (HAPP 70) narrower and lower version (HAPP 35 / HAPP 35P) and our standard two point release version (HAPP 30).
As our customers realise, there are certain advantages to both a screw in and drop in pad design. We have worked with the manufacturing plant and now offer as a standard inclusion on all our hoists, a drop in/screw in pad. The screw in pad allows for ease of adjustment and the drop in style allows you to add in spacers to reach those unusual contact points. It is also a multi levelled screw in pad, giving you more height if required. We have also included 3″ and 6″ spacers at no extra charge.
$2690.00 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
So whats new in these two models?
First of all the HAPP 30P has a 1.9m lifting height, so if you are tall (over 6 foot) then this will be of advantage.
The HAPP 35P has a 1.8m lifting height the same as HAPP 30 and HAPP 35.
The biggest difference is the arms, our new Gen2 arms. These arms allow a wider variety of vehicles to be lifted with our hoists and make it easier to balance the vehicle from front to rear on the lift. To do this we have a front arm that has much shorter distance than our current short arms and a long arm that is able to extend to be much longer than our current longer arms. All of this extra flexibility, with arms that still fully pass Australian standards tests.
Arms extended comparison
Arms retracted comparison
Both the HAPP 30P and 35P have limit switches as standard, enabling you to avoid extra pressure on the seals (this has never been an issue, we just did this as a default)
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
Please contact Maree for information on any of the following HAPP lifts.
In stock currently:
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.