Buy this hoist in the month of December, and you can choose between a set of r1 car ramps, a HR10 plastic hose reel, or a half price 2 or 3 shelf parts carrier ($45, or $50 respective). Orders must be paid for and preferably picked up in December – just mention your option when you call.
We are proud to announce that after extensive detailed structural analysis, cost and time, the HAPP40 model is now available with Australian Standards certification and can easily be registered with WH&S by HAPP for your reassurance. WH&S require design registration and formal processes and procedures to be followed in the workplace. Our WH&S package includes the registration documents, the necessary procedures and log books to implement a documented operation / maintenance of the hoist.
We still want this hoist to be affordable hoist for customers who do not require the WH&S kit, so we have split the cost of the HAPP40 – the purchase of the hoist and/or the WH&S kit.
There are changes in the hoist design registered to prior versions so the WH&S package can only be applied to hoists supplied from our 10/8/13 shipment onwards. WH&S certification is not retrospective, consequently our WH&S kit can not be applied to earlier hoists unless the design changes are applied.
The HAPP 40 is a full featured two post clear floor lift with high lifting capacity and single point release mechanism. This enables you to raise and lower the lift from one location without extra steps to release. We also supply a two point release version.
As our customers realise, there are certain advantages to both a screw in and drop in pad design. We have worked with the manufacturing plant and now offer as a standard inclusion on all our hoists, a drop in/screw in pad. The screw in pad allows for ease of adjustment and the drop in style allows you to add in spacers to reach those unusual contact points. It is also a multi levelled screw in pad, giving you more height if required. We have also included 3″ and 6″ spacers at no extra charge.
$2790.00 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
$200 for our A.S. kit (this includes log books, a certificate, and your registration papers)
A free set of r1 car ramps will go out with this hoist.
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
Please contact Maree for information on any of the following HAPP lifts.
In stock currently:
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.