We are proud to announce that after extensive detailed structural analysis, cost and time, the HAPP40 model is available with Australian Standards certification and can easily be registered with WH&S by HAPP for your reassurance. WH&S require design registration and formal processes and procedures to be followed in the workplace. Our WH&S package includes the registration documents, the necessary procedures and log books to implement a documented operation / maintenance of the hoist.
We still want this hoist to be an affordable hoist for customers who do not require the WH&S kit, so we have split the cost of the HAPP40 – the purchase of the hoist and/or the WH&S kit.
The HAPP40 is a full featured two post clear floor lift with high lifting capacity and single point release mechanism. This enables you to raise and lower the lift from one location without extra steps to release. We also supply a two point release version (HAPP60).
For customers that have high vehicles our 600mm height extension kit enables you lift high vans / 4WDs with racks to the full 1900-2000+ mm lift height. Our 300mm, 600mm and 900mm extensions have been designed to Australian Standards and registered for workshop use. (The 300mm and 900mm kits need to be pre ordered).
Our generation 2 arms allow for the greatest flexibility available out of an Australian Standards tested and certified arm. These arms are designed on computer in Queensland and made by robots to this design. This high technology allows our arms to be low profile yet exceed all Australian Standard stress and deflection tests. This is only possible with years of computer design matched with robot manufacturing.
Our customers realise, there are certain advantages to both a screw in and drop in pad design. We created a design that offers dual stage screw up pad with a wide 50mm hole size base (for stability) with spacers as a standard inclusion on all our hoists, a drop in/screw in pad. The screw in pad allows for ease of adjustment and the drop in style allows you to add in spacers to reach those unusual contact points. It a multi levelled screw in the pad, giving you more height if required. The 3″ and 6″ spacers are included at no extra charge.
$3090.00 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
$200 for our WH&S kit (this includes log books, a certificate, and your registration papers)
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
The biggest change for our models are the arms – our new Gen2 arms are available on the HAPP40. These arms allow a wider variety of vehicles to be lifted with our hoists and make it easier to balance the vehicle from front to rear on the lift. To do this we have a front arm that has much shorter distance than our current short arms and a long arm that is able to extend to be much longer than our current longer arms. All of this extra flexibility, with arms that still fully pass Australian standards tests. Many HAPP40′s are in use with the standard arms using the 4 long arms so they can load the hoist from either end – from the next container onwards (mid May 2020), our happ40 comes standard with the 4 shorter arms allowing you to load vehicles from both directions as you always have and pull small cars back on the lift more easily. If you prefer the short and long arm combination that’s fine just arrange for two long arms for your hoist. (note that with the long / short arm combination you will only load vehicles from one direction).
Our Gen2 shorter arms are shorter than the Gen1 short arms and extend to longer than the Gen1 long arms. The Gen2 long arms can be super long – whilst all passing Australian Standards!!! This is only possible with years of computer design matched with robot manufacturing.
Arms extended comparison (misleading pic as the Gen2 short arm is actually extended longer than the Gen1 long arm)
Arms retracted comparison
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email email@example.com for more information.
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products, being as follows -
*** 5 year structural for lifts being columns, arms and carriages, where we provide replacement parts and the customer arranges part replacement.
*** 1 year parts replacement warranty, where we provide replacement parts and the customer arranges part replacement, and
*** 1 year motor replacement warranty, where we provide replacement parts and the customer arranges part replacement. Clear instructions will be given to help you, or there are lift installers in all areas.