MADE 100% WITH ROBOTICS, THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS.
* The HAPP 40P is a great choice for workshops and project / race car users who will use the lift frequently and have a wide variety of vehicles to lift including 4WDs with uneven load
* Our Asymmetrical Gen 2 arms help you load unusual vehicles and 4wd more easily.
* This hoist is single post release, so you work everything from the main column.
* This hoist is sent out with complimentary r1 car ramps for your low vehicles and 3 and 6″ adaptors for your 4×4 vehicles, covering most vehicles you are ever going to put on the hoist.
* The lifting style of the Happ40P is electric over 2 hydraulic cylinders and chain.
* Lastly, they also have a 15amp plug already attached, taking out the need to bring in an Electrician.
Lifting Capacity – 4000kg
Lift height – 1920–2120mm (with pads)
Min pad height – 100mm
Overall height – 3775mm
Overall Width 3446mm
Width between pillars – 2850mm
Lifting Time 40-70s
CE approved Hydraulic Power Pack
Motor Power 2.2kw
Plastic powder coat finish
Power supply 3-415v/50hz 1-240v/50hz15Amp ($150 additional for 3 phase)
Power oil pressure 20Mpa
Gross weight – 720kgs
Net weight – 690kg
Noise level – <70dB
This hoist comes with our GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS – 3PC 580-1140, 2PC 890-1420
The picture of the hoist underneath the simulation images, is from the Australian Standard Type Test, we are required to test to SWL (4.0T), the picture shows the hoist easily lifting 5.0 tonne and is still within Australian Standard deflection specification. Do no attempt this at home, you are only allowed to lift to SWL (4.0T).
All happ hoists are tested to Australian Standards.
$3290 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
$200 for our WH&S kit (this includes log books, a certificate, and your registration papers)
Pickup / Delivery:
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why buy from HAPP??
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a 2 Qualified Mechanical engineers working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel of known tested high grades.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all hoists have our GEN 2 arms, and carriages have updates specified by Australian Engineers.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.