The HAPP11 and 11A scissor hoists are great for people who are renting, or don’t want a permanent addition in their garage. The portable flexibility of this hoist and the ability to work on the car’s drive train are it’s main selling point. Coupled with that, it is compact, incredibly sturdy in construction, packs flat when you aren’t using it, can be moved with the provided wheels and handle and is easy to use.
The HAPP 11/11A are tested and passed against Australian Standards with a safe working load of 3T. The HAPP 11/11A have been registered with Qld Workplace Health and Safety so is able to be used in commercial workshops.
THIS HOIST HAS NOW BEEN TESTED, SUBMITTED TO WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY, APPROVED AND CAN BE USED IN BUSINESSES. THIS WAS DONE AFTER FULL ANALYSIS TESTING, NOT JUST SUBMISSION OF A DESIGN ON PAPER.
The HAPP 11 is optimised for low frequency users as it uses electronic solenoids to operate the safety latch, making the installation and operation simpler as it does not require any compressed air connection to operate. Electric release solenoids, no need for air to operate lift, easier to move. Most users of scissor lifts prefer this option.
The HAPP 11A is optimised for high frequency users as it uses air solenoids which can be used repeatedly without change in operation. The air solenoids require a compressed air supply to be available at all times when lowering as safety latch is held out by the air solenoid during lowering. Air solenoids ensure reliable repeatable action under rigorous continuous use.
Important: EVERY HAPP car lift design is tested in Queensland by Australian Professional engineers against Australian Standards using state of the art technology!!!! The multi coloured pictures on our lift specs are snippets from the engineers report that PROVES that we are doing this. We are the leaders in quality, if you do not see this drawing on your product, it is NOT tested to Australian Standards. Our catalogue shows this picture on EVERY CAR LIFT. BEWARE: Registration with WH&S in states other than Queensland does NOT mean this testing has been done, it merely registers a design.
Happ11 – $2890.00 gst inclusive
Happ11A – $2990.00 gst inclusive
WH&S kit – $200 for business use.
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight (there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders). To obtain a FREIGHT quote, please contact us direct – Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
T’s & C’s
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
Should you have any BANKING questions, please phone Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277 or email email@example.com for more information.
** Parts warranty
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products.
ALL our hoists now come with a THREE YEAR structural warranty if purchased after July 1 2020 *** (please visit happ.com.au/warranty/ for exact clarification according to purchase time)
Some of our hoists are supplied with FREE ramps, spacers or drip & tool trays etc – please check our website for the model you are interested in or have purchased to clarify the inclusions.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact HAPP for additional details.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Why buy from HAPP??
Check our customer reviews http://happ.com.au/blog/
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
* Did you know we now stock items MADE 100% WITH ROBOTICS, THE LASTEST TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS? Check out one of our models with this new technology and design – https://happ.com.au/hoist_and_lift/happ60p-4t-clear-floor-asymmetical-gen-2-arms/
* Some hoists are erected in Ormeau for you to view before placing an order, please contact our friendly team for information.