ALL OUR HOISTS ARE GST INCLUSIVE and offer a THREE YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY**
The HAPP35P two post floor plate hoist, with hydraulic lift is ideal for home enthusiasts that have limited ceiling height and want the most flexible vehicle arm options on the market. This lift has a 2 point manual release mechanism. We also supply single point release versions (HAPP 70 70P) or a slightly taller and wider two point release version (HAPP30P).
MADE NEARLY ENTIRELY BY ROBOTS, THE LATEST WORLD CLASS TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS. Take a look at the factory on this link https://happ.com.au/factory/
The HAPP 35P is tested and passed against Australian Standards with a safe working load of 4T. The HAPP 35P has been registered with Qld Workplace Health and Safety so is able to be used in commercial workshops.
As our customers realise, there are certain advantages to both a screw in and drop in pad design. We have worked with the manufacturing plant and now offer as a standard inclusion on all our hoists, a drop in/screw in pad. The screw in pad allows for ease of adjustment and the drop in style allows you to add in spacers to reach those unusual contact points. It is also a multi levelled screw in pad, giving you more height if required. We have also included 2″ and 6″ spacers at no extra charge.
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR HAPP35P HAS NOW PASSED ALL AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS COMPLIANCE TESTING AND CAN BE SOLD INTO BOTH PERSONAL AND BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS AND IS REGISTERED WITH WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY.
All internal welds are inspected by external quality assurance engineers before powder coating.
SALE while stocks last or at our discretion – $2990!
RRP $3290.00 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
$200.00 WH&S kit going in to a business
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight (there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders). To obtain a FREIGHT quote, please contact us direct – Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. T’s & C’s below.
So whats new in these two models?
First of all the HAPP 30P has a 1.9m lifting height, so if you are tall (over 6 foot) then this will be of advantage.
The HAPP 35P has a 1.8m lifting height.
The biggest difference is the arms, our new Gen2 arms. These arms allow a wider variety of vehicles to be lifted with our hoists and make it easier to balance the vehicle from front to rear on the lift. To do this we have a front arm that has much shorter distance than our current short arms and a long arm that is able to extend to be much longer than our current longer arms. All of this extra flexibility, with arms that still fully pass Australian standards tests.
Front arm: 3pc – 580mm-1140mm
Rear arm: 2pc – 890mm-1420mm
Both the HAPP 30P and 35P have limit switches as standard, enabling you to avoid extra pressure on the seals (this has never been an issue, we just did this as a default)
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
Should you have any BANKING questions, please phone Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277, Karen on 0420 471 855 or email email@example.com for more information.
** Parts warranty
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products.
ALL our hoists now come with a THREE YEAR structural warranty if purchased after July 1 2020 *** (please visit happ.com.au/warranty/ for exact clarification according to purchase time)
Some of our hoists are supplied with FREE ramps, spacers or drip & tool trays etc – please check our website for the model you are interested in or have purchased to clarify the inclusions.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact HAPP for additional details.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
FULL T&C’S ON THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOME PAGE
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Check our customer reviews http://happ.com.au/blog/
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
* Did you know we now stock items MADE NEARLY ENTIRELY WITH ROBOTICS, THE LASTEST TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS? Check out another one of our models with this new technology and design – https://happ.com.au/hoist_and_lift/happ60p-4t-clear-floor-asymmetical-gen-2-arms/
* Some hoists are erected in Ormeau for you to view before placing an order, please contact our friendly team for information.