ALL OUR HOISTS ARE GST INCLUSIVE and offer a THREE YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY*
We are proud to announce that after extensive detailed structural analysis, cost and time, the HAPP25 model is now available with Australian Standards certification and can easily be registered with WH&S by HAPP for your reassurance. WH&S require design registration and formal processes and procedures to be followed in the workplace. Our WH&S package includes the registration documents, the necessary procedures and log books to implement a documented operation / maintenance of the hoist.
We still want this 4 tonne hoist to be affordable hoist for customers who do not require the WH&S kit, so we have split the cost of the HAPP25 – the purchase of the hoist and/or the WH&S kit.
The happ25 includes 3 drip trays complimentary, and a tool tray which can either hold your tools between the runways, or be the base of your jacking beam if you want to use your own standard bottle jack, or we sell the AJ10 or AJ20 air jacks. We also sell both the hand pump model and air pneumatic jacking beams – mini scissor lifts.
We are now the sole Australian trading company for these quality hoists for this large multi-national company. We are often asked why our 4 post hoists are more expensive than just the normal ones bought out by other companies from China. Here is exactly why – you make your own choice 🙂 :
The HAPP 25 four post hoist, with hydraulic lift is ideal for both businesses and the home enthusiasts that not only want a hoist to work on their cars, but also want to increase their parking spots. It is our longest hoist, making it suitable for any large based vehicle.
$3900.00 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
$200 for our A.S. kit (this includes log books, a certificate, and your registration papers)
Please see T’s & C’s below as there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders and credit card fees.
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight (there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders). To obtain a FREIGHT quote, please contact us direct – Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
Should you have any BANKING questions, please phone Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** Parts warranty
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products.
ALL our hoists now come with a THREE YEAR structural warranty if purchased after July 1 2020 *** (please visit happ.com.au/warranty/ for exact clarification according to purchase time)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact HAPP for additional details.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Check our customer reviews http://happ.com.au/blog/
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
* Did you know we now stock items MADE 100% WITH ROBOTICS, THE LASTEST TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS? Check out one of our models with this new technology and design – https://happ.com.au/hoist_and_lift/happ60p-4t-clear-floor-asymmetical-gen-2-arms/