ALL OUR HOISTS ARE GST INCLUSIVE AND COME WITH A THREE YEAR WARRANTY*
MADE NEARLY ENTIRELY BY ROBOTS, THE LATEST WORLD CLASS TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS. Take a look at the factory on this link https://happ.com.au/factory/
The 4 tonne HAPP 60P (P meaning Precision) is a great choice for users with infrequent use of the lift. It has a low column height for low ceilings and provides a cost effective lift with full HAPP reliability. Great for enthusiasts doing occasional servicing or as a second lift in a workshop where you are storing cars as well as performing repair work. All our hoists are standard single phase with the option of 3 phase.
Lifting Capacity – 4000kg
Lift height – 1920–2120+mm (with pads)
Min pad height – 100mm
Overall height – 3694mm
Overall Width 3432mm
Rise/Drop Time – <50/>20s
Outside column – 3272mm
Inside column – 2850mm
CE approved Hydraulic Power Pack
Motor Power 2.2kw
Plastic powder coat finish
Power supply 3-415v/50hz 1-240v/50hz15Amp Standard single phase ($150 additional for 3 phase)
Power oil pressure 20Mpa
Gross weight – 720kgs
Net weight – 713kg
Packed weight – 718kg + pump assy
Packed measurements – 385cm x 50cm x 74cm
This hoist comes with our Gen 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS – 3PC 580-1140, 2PC 890-1420
Dimensions are informative only, do not pre drill anchor bolts based on drawing
These arms allow a wider variety of vehicles to be lifted with our hoists and make it easier to balance the vehicle from front to rear on the lift. To do this we have a front arm that has much shorter distance than our current short arms and a long arm that is able to extend to be much longer than our current longer arms. All of this extra flexibility, with arms that still fully pass Australian standards tests.
Front arm: 3pc – 580mm-1140mm
Rear arm: 2pc – 890mm-1420mm
“Important: (BEWARE of inferior imports!) – our quality is superior to our competitors and we have the analytical proof to back it, making us the best hoist option when regarding Australian Standards. Please do your research!”
EVERY HAPP car lift design is tested in Queensland by Australian Professional engineers against Australian Standards using state of the art technology!!!! The multi coloured pictures on our lift specs are snippets from the engineers report that PROVES that we are doing this. We are the leaders in quality, if you do not see this drawing on your product, it is NOT tested to Australian Standards. Our catalogue shows this picture on EVERY CAR LIFT. BEWARE: Registration with WH&S in states other than Queensland does NOT mean this testing has been done, it merely registers a design. If the registration doesn’t have an AS prefix it is not to Australian Standards! Further information on our home page.
CE certifications ARE NOT recognised in Australia, the CE designs FAILED the structural analysis tests held in Australia by professional engineers. HAPP hoists have been designed to ABOVE Australian Standards the designs are unique to HAPP. Do not believe those who tell you otherwise, we have been supplying workshops and working with professional engineers for many years. Our technical people are qualified engineers and fabricators and our customer service is second to none.
$3390 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (T’s & C’s below)
Optional $200 WH&S kit
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight (there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders). To obtain a FREIGHT quote, please contact us direct – Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
Should you have any BANKING questions, please phone Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Parts warranty
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products.
ALL our hoists now come with a THREE YEAR structural warranty if purchased after July 1 2020 *** (please visit happ.com.au/warranty/ for exact clarification according to purchase time)
Some of our hoists are supplied with FREE ramps, spacers or drip & tool trays etc – please check our website for the model you are interested in or have purchased to clarify the inclusions.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact HAPP for additional details.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
FULL T&C’S ON THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOME PAGE.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Check our customer reviews http://happ.com.au/blog/
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
* Some hoists are erected in Ormeau for you to view before placing an order, please contact our friendly team for information.