We still want this hoist to be affordable hoist for customers who do not require the WH&S kit, so we have split the cost of the HAPP70 – the purchase of the hoist and/or the WH&S kit.
The HAPP 70 two post floor plate hoist, with single point release is ideal for home enthusiasts that have limited ceiling height and want the most cost effective lift system available on the market. This lift has a single point release. We also supply a two point release version (HAPP 30) and a two point release shorter version (HAPP 35). This hoist is standard single phase with the option of 3 phase.
The HAPP 70 uses cables to operate the safety latches on each column, the HAPP 70P uses the same latch mechanism however the latches are disengaged with elecrtric solenoids simplifying installation and maintenance. Both the HAPP 70 and 70P lower using a manual control lever on the pump assembly. The HAPP 80 and 80P provide a fully electronic control of the lowering function.
As our customers realise, there are certain advantages to both a screw in and drop in pad design. We have worked with the manufacturing plant and now offer as a standard inclusion on all our hoists, a drop in/screw in pad. The screw in pad allows for ease of adjustment and the drop in style allows you to add in spacers to reach those unusual contact points. It is also a multi levelled screw in pad, giving you more height if required. We have also included 2″ and 6″ spacers at no extra charge.
Dimensions are informative only, do not pre drill anchor bolts based on drawing
Important: EVERY HAPP car lift design is tested in Queensland by Australian Professional engineers against Australian Standards using state of the art technology!!!! The multi coloured pictures on our lift specs are snippets from the engineers report that PROVES that we are doing this. We are the leaders in quality, if you do not see this drawing on your product, it is NOT tested to Australian Standards. Our catalogue shows this picture on EVERY CAR LIFT. BEWARE: Registration with WH&S in states other than Queensland does NOT mean this testing has been done, it merely registers a design.
$2890.00 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (T’s & C’s below)
$200 – WH&S kit
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders.
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight (there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders). To obtain a FREIGHT quote, please contact us direct – Maree on 0439 833497, Jodie on 0452 114277 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
Should you have any BANKING questions, please phone Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Parts warranty
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products.
ALL our hoists now come with a THREE YEAR structural warranty if purchased after July 1 2020 *** (please visit happ.com.au/warranty/ for exact clarification according to purchase time)
Some of our hoists are supplied with FREE ramps, spacers or drip & tool trays etc – please check our website for the model you are interested in or have purchased to clarify the inclusions.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact HAPP for additional details.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Check our customer reviews http://happ.com.au/blog/
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
* Did you know we now stock items MADE 100% WITH ROBOTICS, THE LASTEST TECHNOLOGY OF CNC MACHINING AND POWDER COATING, AND MADE BETTER BY OUR GEN 2 ASYMMETRICAL ARMS? Check out one of our models with this new technology and design – https://happ.com.au/hoist_and_lift/happ60p-4t-clear-floor-asymmetical-gen-2-arms/
* Some hoists are erected in Ormeau for you to view before placing an order, please contact our friendly team for information.