Buy this hoist during December and you have the option of choosing a free A30L oil drain, OR you are welcome to buy our portable stool, HS10 for the reduced price of $65. Just mention this when you ring up to place your order.
We are proud to announce that this unique hoist is now available to our customers.
Like all HAPP hoists all internal welds are inspected by external quality assurance engineers before powder coating.
The HAPP 95 is like nothing else on the market (except its little brother HAPP 90). No floor plate (clear floor), no overhead beam, fully adjustable. You are in control of what distance you have between your columns. It has the same safety latch mechanism as used in our traditional products and a low 2.4m column height. A great idea for those that don’t have a ‘normal’ sized car, restricted space and want a clean workshop to boot. Our new drop in/screw in pads are included with this hoist, giving you more options, and we have also included 3″ and 6″ spacers free of charge.
HAPP hoists come standard with steel oil containers, Plastic containers as shown can be provided if so desired.
All HAPP hoists have ratchet safety latches in the columns, users only work with vehicles when the mechanical safety latches are engaged allowing safe work at any lift height. HAPP 95 lifting is controlled via a balance valve, balance valves can allow some variation on lift height from side to side as the vehicle lifts, on HAPP hoists the effect of this variation is minimised as once at the desired working height is reached the mechanical latches are engaged and overriding any lift variation.
$3300 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
A free set of r1 car ramps will go out with this hoist.
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* We are an Australian owned and operated company with a focus on the best possible quality for reasonable prices.
* We sell mainly by recommendation. To do this we have personal and professional customer service; we work with every customer to make sure they are happy with the products they purchase.
* Imported products are typically assembled overseas to keep the costs down. We have a Qualified Mechanical engineer working for us in China and other engineering inspection companies engaged that inspect our products and partner companies’ quality processes. Inspections typically take place early in production including internal components which are reworked if not up to standard. Critical components are focused on to ensure key products are made correctly.
* We also use the best possible materials in our products. Our clear floor hoists have stainless steel hydraulic lines and our four post hoists have 12+mm solid steel cables tested in Australian NATA registered laboratories. Our synchronisation cables are solid steel and safety latches are billet steel.
* We apply the best designs from our business registered hoists into our home use hoists. For example, all arms on the two post hoists have the 4T updates, and carriages have the bracing update specified by Australian Engineers for our business hoists.
* We offer an ever increasing range of workshop items allowing customers to source extra items at low cost, many of these items are half the cost of other suppliers – just ask us to email you our catalogue.
Please contact Maree for information on any of the following HAPP lifts.
In stock currently:
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.