HAPP90: 2 post electric – hydraulic lift, free standing hoist, Adjustable width
ALL OUR HOISTS ARE GST INCLUSIVE and offer a THREE YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY*.
- We are proud to announce that we are now the sole Australian trading company for these quality 3 tonne hoists for this large multi-national company.
- The HAPP90 is like nothing else on the market. You are in control of what distance you have between your columns.
- Australian Standard robot welded 3 piece generation 2 arms 580-1140mm x 4
- HAPP ultra strong carriage
- All hydraulic balance control, clear floor, no balance control cables.
- Dual hydraulic cylinder drive, stable lifting and lowering.
- A great idea for those that don’t have a ‘normal’ sized car, or if you have height restrictions with your ceiling, with the columns being only 2.02m in height, with absolutely nothing coming out from the top of them when you use the hoist.
- Two side multi-point safety latch – automatic safety latch locking every 98mm in lift, allowing you to work safely at multiple lift heights which have been checked by Australian professional engineers. HAPP standard ratchet safety mechanism (removes any variation from lift operation.
- CE certified (Europe and USA)
- No extension of cylinders beyond the top of column as lift raises, the column height is the maximum height ever taken with the lift.
- Australian Standards arms, carriages, and columns.
- Design is unique world wide to HAPP Australia.
- Don’t buy a cheap imitation – this hoist has our full size hoist features in a compact design.
- Movable – install in multiple locations, and put to the side of your garage when not in use if you use loxons to fix the hoist down to your cement.
- Dynamically tested with 125% of rated capacity and static test with 150% of rated capacity
- 5mm thick columns
- 16mm thick base plate
- 20mm true bolt design anchor bolts
- Curtain over working components
- Connector to external limit switch
- Standard steel tank and aluminium motor
- Full structural and Australian Standards analysis in Queensland Australia
Our new drop in/screw in pads are included with this hoist, giving you more options, and we have also included 2″ and 6″ spacers free of charge, along with a set of r1 car ramps, meaning you can work on all car heights.
- Load Capacity – 3000kgs
- Lifting Height – 1500mm
- Minimum Height – 110mm
- Overall Height – 2020mm
- Outside column – adjustable to 3400mm
- Inside column – adjustable but larger than 150mm outside your car door
- Net Weight – 450 kgs
- Rise/Drop time – 40s rise / 20s drop time
- CE approved Hydraulic Power Pack
- Motor Capacity – 240V
- Power of motor – 2.2kw
- Two point safety release
- Large base floor plate for customers that require additional load bearing size – $600 per set.
- stabilizer bars – $430 per set.
- Low profile car ramps for very low cars – ramps come free with this hoist
- Long gen2 3pc arms 890-1420 range
- Alternate anchor bolts, extra spacers, spare motors…
- Wheel kits to assist in moving hoist around
HAPP hoists come standard with steel oil containers.
All HAPP hoists have ratchet safety latches in the columns, users only work with vehicles when the mechanical safety latches are engaged allowing safe work at any lift height. HAPP 90 lifting is controlled via a balance valve, balance valves can allow some variation on lift height from side to side as the vehicle lifts, on HAPP hoists the effect of this variation is minimised as once at the desired working height is reached the mechanical latches are engaged and overriding any lift variation.
$3190 gst inclusive + Pickup / Delivery (See below)
Please note, there is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders, and if paying by credit card, we have to add 1.7% (it goes straight to the ANZ, not us).
Pickup / Delivery
We offer competitive freight rates to all Australian states, or you are welcome to pick up yourself from our warehouse in Hemmant, or arrange your own freight. There is a $20 warehouse fee on all orders. Should you have any BANKING questions, or wish to obtain a FREIGHT quote, please phone Maree on 0439 833 497, Jodie on 0452 114 277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any TECHNICAL questions, please press the Contact Us button or phone Gavan on 0439 838477.
* Parts warranty
We keep our prices down by reducing un-necessary overheads focusing on quality and service. In the rare occurrence of warranty problems, we offer a no fuss parts replacement warranty on our products, being as follows -
*** 3 year structural for lifts being columns, arms and carriages, where we provide replacement parts and the customer arranges part replacement.
*** 1 year parts replacement warranty, where we provide replacement parts and the customer arranges part replacement, and
*** 1 year motor replacement warranty, where we provide replacement parts and the customer arranges part replacement. Clear instructions will be given to help you, or there are lift installers in all areas.